home buyers, sellers, and investors.
- Buyers Home Inspections
- Sellers Pre-Listing Home Inspection
- 1 Year Warranty Inspection
- New Build Final Inspections
- Pre Drywall Phase Inspections
- Pool and Spa Inspections
- Termite Inspections
- Mold Inspections
- Septic System Inspections
- Aging in Place Safety Inspections
- Pool and Spa Inspections
- Termite Insepctions
Small to Medium Size Homes
|1500 SQ FT and Below - $250|
|1501 SQ FT to 2000 SQ FT - $275|
|2001 SQ FT to 2500 SQ FT - $300|
|2501 SQ FT to 3000 SQ FT - $325|
Large to Extra-Large Size Homes
|3001 SQ FT to 3500 SQ FT - $350|
|3501 SQ FT to 4000 SQ FT - $375|
|4001 SQ FT to 4500 SQ FT - $400|
|4501 SQ FT to 5000 SQ FT - $425|
|Aging in Place Safety Inspection - Starts @ $150|
|Pool and Spa Inspection - $99|
|Septic System Inspection - $50|
Call Labrador Home Inspections for all
of your Home Inspection needs
Home Inspection Services Offered
The Buyers Home Inspection (includes thermal imaging), usually performed for buyers to get a full evaluation of a home and what repairs may be needed.
Partial inspections may be performed on new roof installations, room additions, or remodel jobs to ensure your contractors are performing to industry standards. This may be done prior to making a final payment to the contractor.
New construction Phase Inspections may be performed prior to pouring the concrete slab and prior to drywall installation. Many underlying aspects of the home can be evaluated at this time.
The New Home Inspection, performed at the time of delivery of a newly built home, this inspection is much more critical of the fit and finish of the new home. We are here to help you get the very best new home possible from your builder.
Aging in Place Safety Inspections, enhance senior citizens’ ability to live independently in their homes for as long as possible. Those who age in place will not have to move from their present residence in order to secure necessary support services in response to their changing needs.
The Sellers Home Inspection, performed to evaluate what may need repairs to get the home ready for a quick and smooth sale. Also known as “Move In Certified”, the report can be updated after repairs are made and then used as a marketing tool to sell your home.
The 1 Year Warranty Inspection is performed just before you call your builder to do a “1 Year Punch”. We will interview you about any concerns after living in the home and then perform a thorough home inspection to be sure your home was built correctly and look for any items that may be failing, wearing prematurely, settling, cracking, or not performing as intended.
Mold inspection may be performed to ensure a home buyer or current occupant that there is not a mold problem in a home or apartment, to determine the existence and source of mold in a home where the occupants are getting sick, or to provide clearance after a mold remediation has been performed.
“Looking for a home inspector? Look no more! Randall is a great guy and very knowledgeable about every aspect of a home. He walked me through everything and did not hesitate to answer any questions. He arrived on time and did not rush the inspection. Highly recommended!”
M. Sanford – Azle, TX
Why Labrador Home Inspections
Before you choose, ask the Home Inspector:
- What are their qualifications (did they read a book, take a class, ect. or do they have real hands on knowledge of how a home is put together and how it’s systems work?)
- Will they provide a written report with photos, or a checklist style report. (checklists do not meet state requirements)
- Are they licensed and insured as required by the state? ASHI Certified?
- Do they have the right tools perform a Home Inspection, or will they just “look around”?
- Will they go in the Attic or Crawlspace, or just stick their head in?
- Will they walk the roof, or view it from the ground?
- Will they give you quotes for repairs or offer to fix items? This is an illegal practice where contractors pose as Home Inspectors to drum up business.
- Will you be able to choose your Inspector, or will the company just send somebody out?
Choose Labrador Home Inspections
- Labrador Home Inspections is owned and operated by Randall Robertson.
- Every Home Inspection is performed by Randall Robertson
- Over 20 years of Home building experience is utilized during your Inspection
- Randall is an Texas certified Home Inspector TREC #22522 and does not engage in any other business other than Home Inspections.
- InterNACHI Certified (International Association of Certified Home Inspectors)
- All accessible Attics and Crawlspaces are entered for a full Inspection.
- All roofs are Inspected from the roof.
- Labrador Home Inspections is fully Insured for Errors and Omissions and Liability
- All Inspections meet or exceed the Standards of Professional Practice for Texas Home Inspectors
Schedule Home Inspection
“Randall Robertson was not only thorough, but educated me on the important parts of my home. I felt throughout the process that Randall had my best interest in mind, and left no stone unturned. As a first time home buyer I felt my interest was protected, and that I gained important knowledge about my new property! Thank you Randall!”
R. Fernandez – Weatherford, TX
P.O. Box 1803
Aledo, TX 76008